At Decentro, we are committed to ensuring that your experience with our website and Services meets your expectations. To this end, we have built robust mechanisms for grievance redressal. This Policy contains details on -
- Registering a complaint
- Ownership & Escalation Matrix
- Reporting a complaint
You can contact us by visiting the Support page of the our website through the following modes -
- Email: You can send an email email@example.com Our operations team will pick up these queries and resolve them.
- Form/Portal: You can fill a short form detailing their issue & someone from our operations team will get in touch with you.
- Self-serve: You can check our FAQ document to find answers to frequently asked questions.
- Call (Only for merchants): In case the query can be better answered via a phone call, you can call your designated account manager for a faster resolution
- Call (For consumers): We have a dedicated phone number where you can call for your grievances as per the timings below.
- Our operations team is available from 9am to 9pm during working weekdays.
- For weekends & holidays, the team is available from 11am to 5pm
- Our support team will be available round the clock.
- We aim to respond to each query within 48 business hours.
- The resolution time can vary depending on the issue but is usually between 1-28 business days depending on the complexity of the issue.
In case you are not happy with the resolution, you may escalate the issue by reaching out to the grievance officer. The grievance officer’s contact details can be found on our website as public information.